F91 Dudelange Vs AC Milan Live Stream September 20 2018 Kick Off 19:00 GMT
Competition: UEFA Europa League
Venue: Stade Josy Barthel, Luxembourg
Time: 20:00 UK, 22:00 E.A.T, 19:00 GMT
Referee: Srdjan Jovanović (SRB)
Assistants: Uroš Stojković (SRB), Milan Mihajlović (SRB)
Additional assistant referees: Lazar Lukić (SRB), Zoran Siroki (SRB)
Fourth official: Dragan Bogičević (SRB)
F91 Dudelange: Joubert; Malget, Schnell, Prempeh, El Hriti; Stelvio, Kruska, Couturier, Stolz; Turpel, Sinani.
AC Milan: Donnarumma; Abate, Romagnoli, Caldara, Rodriguez; Bakayoko, Biglia, Mauri; Castillejo, Higuaín, Borini.
- Sides meeting for first time in UEFA competition
- Dudelange are Luxembourg’s first #UEL group stage entrant
- F91 claimed 14th national league title in 17/18
- Milan were sixth in Serie A last season
- F91 Dudelange are the first team from Luxembourg to play in a major European competition (outside of the qualifiers) since Avenir Beggen in the 1995-96 UEFA Cup.
- This is the first time that Milan have qualified for a European competition in successive seasons since 2013-14 and the second successive season of UEFA Europa League action for the club.
- Milan reached the Last 16 of the UEFA Europa League last season, before losing to English side Arsenal, 1-5 on aggregate.
- Only Real Madrid (22) have won more UEFA club competitions than AC Milan (17). The Italian giants have won seven Champions League/European Cup titles, five UEFA Super Cups, three Intercontinental Cups and two Cup Winners’ Cup titles.
The Italian side are having to deal with a number of injuries, despite the season still being in its infancy, with five players currently in the treatment room.
Right-back Andrea Conti is still recovering from a knee injury he sustained last season, whilst left-back Ivan Strinic is still sidelined with a heart condition.
Other players who will miss the game due to minor injuries are Christian Zapata, Riccardo Montolivo and centre-forward Patrick Cutrone who is suffering from a distortion of the ankle.
Milan manager Gennaro Gattuso will have to decide how strong a team he decides to play. While he will want to rest key players for more testing fixtures, playing too many fringe players in this game could leave them open to an upset against the unknown quantity that is Dudelange.
Meanwhile, Bryan Mélisse sits out through suspension here, while fellow full-back Clayton de Sousa is injured.